“Invuse’s mission is to connect the dots between your users’ needs and your organisation’s objectives.
By giving users and stakeholders a voice, we enable you to deliver quality, inclusive digital experiences designed with people at the core.”
Using an innovative approach to user research, accessibility and content, Invuse has helped 30+ UK Public Sector organisations and businesses of all sizes to transform their digital communications platforms. By redefining, redesigning and rebuilding digital communication strategies and websites, Invuse creates accessible digital products that better align user behaviours, motivations and needs whilst meeting your organisation’s objectives.
Invuse research, design and develop quality, inclusive digital experiences for your users, with your users focusing on:
- User Experience (UX) – Invuse help organisations to build digital experiences that empower your users through platform discoveries, user research and testing, stakeholder engagement and UX strategies.
- Accessibility – Invuse ensure all users have a quality experience through accessibility and usability testing and training.
- Content – Invuse help create intuitive, easy to digest content for your users through content audits, training, strategy and information architecture.
- LocalGov Drupal (LGD) – Invuse help transform the way residents engage with LocalGov organisations.
I've had the pleasure of working with Paul over the past two years in a Digital Marketing capacity and beyond as a voice within our management team. Paul joined our company in its early start-up stages and helped us establish our market positioning, brand, and service offerings from the ground up. As a business that has grown from one customer to over 40 in less than three years, Paul's contributions to the team have been invaluable. During his time with us, Paul has assisted in creating consistent, structured branding and collateral, modernising our website and increasing its targeted reach, implementing and training our team on analysing marketing channels to optimise our reach, and continues to help us evolve with the market today. Paul is highly relatable, knowledgeable, and passionate about digital marketing, and understands the importance of tailoring it to meet the needs of each organisation. I strongly recommend Paul for any stage of your marketing journey, regardless of where you are in the process. He will undoubtedly take what you have and elevate it to the next level.Jamie Garrett Managing Director
Since its establishment, Invuse has seen its revenue grow by 159% from £502k to £1.3m and have an ambition to achieve £5m in recognised revenue in the next three years. This ambitious revenue target has meant the business has needed to evolve its internal and external processes and its team. With no dedicated sales and marketing resource Invuse recognised that in order to achieve these ambitious targets, they urgently needed to invest in their sales and marketing approach.
Invuse turned to Altitude to focus their sales and marketing efforts, provide a consistent and reliable internal resource to the team, and begin laying the foundations for growth.
How Altitude is helping
Invuse’s aspiration is to become the leading Local Gov, User Experience and Accessibility consultant in the UK. To achieve this Altitude:
- Has led the transfer of Invuse’s sales and marketing responsibilities away from Invotra Limited’s central marketing team
- Is overseeing – in parallel with the Managing Director – the creation and investment in a dedicated sales and marketing team
- Is supporting Invuse’s Management Team to create and lead a focused sales and marketing strategy
- Is driving Invuse’s key marketing pillars of brand awareness, lead generation and consistently adding value
- Oversaw the roll out of a new external brand identity from Invotra Consulting to Invuse
- Is supporting Invuse to tell its own story and the experience of its customers
- Is helping to drive direct and indirect new revenue streams through campaigns and activities
Find out more about how we help your business grow by elevating your aspirations.
Our passion is your marketing
As one of the fundamental pillars for growth, marketing your business, product or services can be the making or the breaking of a business. Marketing, however, is much more than just about your budget; it’s about understanding, planning, resourcing, delivering and tracking. All well and good if you have a dedicated marketing team or agency on hand, but how do you know you’re getting the right results?
Plain speaking advice
- Marketing sense checker
- Agency querier
- Marketing problem solver
- Data and journey analytics
- Marketing strategy reviews
- Digital presence audits
- Digital presence development
- Marketing content support
- MarTech implementer
How we’re supporting small business leaders and marketing teams
As every small business owner will know, there’s more to running a business than just delivering the product or service that one specialises in. I quickly realised that I didn’t have the time, expertise nor passion for marketing, so I engaged Paul to take care of that for me and I’m so glad I did.”
Kylie Grant – Time Peace Advisors
“Bringing Paul into the business to reinvigorate our marketing efforts has been one of the best decisions we could have made. As well as managing our social media output, his knowledge and expertise have been invaluable in supporting us to grow our digital presence. If I have a question, query or idea, I know I can always pick up the phone to him and he’ll provide the advice and deliver a solution.”
Adam Comfort – Comfort Aquatics
“Paul was a pleasure to work with, his knowledge, attention to detail and efficiency was invaluable during the time I worked with him. A great support and mentor in assisting with writing content for social media as well as managing our website ensuring that our digital marketing was on track. He truly is a marketing maestro!”
Clare Maher – Business Development and Account Management Professional